72% OLIVE MARSEILLE SOAP
72% 橄榄马赛皂

RM32.00RM250.00

72% Olive Marseille soap contains only the purest of natural ingredients, with a minimum of 72% of soap content from olive oil. The incredible purity and gentle moisturizing properties make them ideal for all type of skin and can also remove makeup.

72% 橄榄马赛皂以72%高比例橄榄油的香皂称之为马赛皂。橄榄油含丰富维他命、矿物质、蛋白质,可保湿并修护皮肤;泡沫持久且如奶油般细致,滋润性极佳,可卸妆用。

Clear
SKU: EP002.

Description

72% Olive Marseille soap contains only the purest of natural ingredients, with a minimum of 72% of soap content from olive oil and the remaining 28% of vegetable oils. The incredible purity and gentle moisturizing properties make them ideal for sensitive skins.

Suitable Skin Type :

  1. Dry Skin
  2. Sensitive Skin
  3. Mature Skin

72% 橄榄马赛皂:以72%高比例橄榄油搭配其它28%的油制造出的香皂称之为马赛皂。橄榄油含 丰富维他命、矿物质、蛋白质,可保湿并修护皮肤;泡沫持久且如奶油般细致,滋润性极佳。

适合使用肌肤 :

  1. 干性肌肤
  2. 敏感性肌肤
  3. 成熟肌肤

Size: 100g +/-

Additional information

Weight 102 g
Amount

, ,

New Products 最新产品

Download Area 下载专区

INFORMATION 信息

  • We are no longer operating the retail shop in Jonker Walk, however the online shop will be resumed as usual.
    本店不再经营位于鸡场街的门市,但网络销售如常。
  • Free Shipping for purchase equal and over RM200 (excep for soap materials).
    下单购买RM200或以上的产品一律免运费(不包括皂材)。
  • Products once sold are non-refundable and exchangeable if not for quality issue.
    货物寄出,如非产品问题,恕不退换。
  • The ordered item will be sent out every Monday and every Thursday.
    货品将于每周周一和周四寄出。
  • Latest updates will be available in FB (@Sweet Summer Cottage Handmade Soap). If you have any question you are welcome to contact us via +6012-6813030 (call or WhatsApp).
    我们的最新消息将发布在FB (@Sweet Summer Cottage Handmade Soap)。如果您有任何问题可致电或WhatsApp +6012-6813030。